At Mark1 Conversions, we can fit any skylights you require, but our standard range consists of these items:
- Dometic Mini Heki – 400×400 Skylight with blind and Net
- Maxxair Deluxe – 400×400 Fully Domed Fan System
- Reimo Turbo 28 – 280 x 280 Washroom Vent with Fan
Click the descriptions above for more information on each one.
The Dometic Mini Heki is a great quality product. Featuring lightly tinted, aerodynamically formed dome with double glazing. Can be opened in three different positions, including a poor weather position. Fully equipped with a single pleated darkening screen and flyscreen.
- Opens to 3 positions: Fully, Half and Bad Weather Vent
- Some with double acrylic glazing
- Special aerodynamic shape
- Handle operated
- Without Forced Ventilation – Available with forced ventilation on special request.
The only complete ventilation system incorporating a vent, fan and rain shell all in a single unit.
- Built-in rain cover
- Powerful 10-speed fan – intake or exhaust
- Thermostatically controlled
- Full remote control
- over 900CFM
Ideal for small places this 28 x 28cm rooflight is equipped with a fan.
- Design gives permanent ventilation
- Ideal for small places, such as toilets and washrooms
- Built-in fan
Just as with our window installs, skylights follow a fairly similar procedure:
- First, the vehicle is checked and wrapped
- Secondly, holes are cut and cleaned up, and primed.
- and Finally, the skylight is bonded into place.
We make it sound easy, but it’s our attention to detail that ensures your skylights will complement the quality of your van, and more importantly, not leak!
So, What's Next...
Simply use the contact form (at the bottom of every page) or call us on 01404 850 896 to discuss your requirements.