Lifos – Advanced Lithium PowerLifos – Advanced Lithium Power https://i1.wp.com/mark1conversions.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Mark1_Lifos_Lithium_Battery.jpg?fit=1024%2C768&ssl=1 1024 768 Lee Baker Lee Baker https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/4ddabb7896660ae08d1f084a48a3578b?s=96&d=mm&r=g
uses the new premium in leisure battery chemistries – Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) – to deliver safe and reliable power for a wide range of uses. It is perfect for charge sensitive, high cycling applications including leisure, commercial and off-grid energy devices.
The integral Bluetooth Battery Management System (BMS) ensures LiFOS can be charged and discharged up to six times more than alternative options. That makes the price per cycle just 25 pence, around half the cost of other comparable lead acid or gel batteries.
Also, the Bluetooth BMS guarantees its Depth of Discharge (DOD) does not exceed 90%. This means that LiFOS gives no less than 2750 charge and discharge cycles.
So, if LiFOS is only partially discharged to 50% of its capacity, for example, the number of times it can be charged and discharged jumps to 5000 (+13yrs)!
The Bluetooth BMS also enables LiFOS to:
• Operate heavy loads up to 1000w (e.g. caravan motor movers)
• Protect the battery from deep discharging
• Be charged by any mains charger (not just a special lithium charger) (**minimal possible exceptions)
• Work using a DC to DC charger with many types of battery.
• Connect to the to the smart app